You are welcome to attend 2 events before paying the membership dues. Questions? Contact our Membership Coordinator
The AWCO is pleased to be acknowledged as a Gold Donor for The FAWCO Foundation Target Projects:
Wells for Clean Water: Cambodia.
How do I join?
If you are eligible and ready to join the American Women's Club, all you need to do is apply for membership and pay your membership dues. Easy! The process is outlined in further detail below.
How to Join the American Women's Club of Oslo
1. To apply for membership in the Club, you must register as a user on the Club's website. The website registration form is our Club's membership application. To register on the website, click the "Join Us" link on the home page. Follow the registration instructions on the page.
2. Once you submit your registration form, you will receive an email that alerts you of your pending application which also contains a hyperlink. Confirm the validity of your email address by clicking the link provided in that email.
3. Pay your membership dues to the club. You can do this by sending the correct amount to the club's bank account, or via PayPal. Annual dues are fixed, but we offer prorated dues for members who join later in the year. To see what dues you owe at registration, visit our FAQ article, "How much are membership dues?" Please ensure your payment references your full name.
4. Once your membership dues have been received, your registration will be activated by our Membership Coordinator. You will receive an email notifying you of activation that will contain your login credentials.
5. As soon as you receive your activation, you're in! RSVP for the next member meeting, join a special interest group, and begin enjoying membership in the American Women's Club of Oslo!