Looking for a festive Christmas shopping experience? Look no further than the AWC's 4rd annual, distinctively American Christmas market. From handmade knitted products and funky cloth bags to beautiful Christmas stockings and silver jewelry, you’ll be able to find something for everyone on your Christmas gifts list. We will also be selling used books (in English)! There is NO ENTRY FEE.
DATES + TIMES
Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 from 10-16
Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 from 12.30-16
HOW TO GET THERE + PARKING
The market will be held at Fritznersgate 15, in Frogner, Oslo. As there is limited parking at the Church, we encourage you to use public transportation. Buses 30 and 31 (and many Bærum buses) stop at Frogner kirke—just one block away.
TAKE PHOTOS WITH SANTA!
Santa Claus will be available for photos at certain times both Saturday and Sunday. We are so pleased that Leanne Gundersen of Leanne Gundersen Photography has volunteered her services once again and will be our photographer both days! (Visit her website at: www.leannegphoto.com). She'll take professional digital photos of your children/family using her camera, and send you the photos by email.
There is a small fee of 50 kroner per sitting. The proceeds will go to to benefit the Oslo Crisis Center and our scholarship fund.
Santa will be available for photographs at the following times: TBD
A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT OUR MARKET
• Silver jewelry
• Crocheted/knit and sewn products – bags, ponchos, scarves and shawls, mittens, baby booties, wrist warmers, Christmas ornaments, Christmas stockings
• Handmade stocking stuffers, teacher gifts + baby items
• American Christmas food items – cookies, pies, Christmas breads, spices, jams, and more
• Handmade cards
• Other American products
• Sale of used books in English – books are just 10 kr each!
• Café run by the American Lutheran Congregation
• And don’t forget…SANTA will be there!
© 2015 AWCO– A FAWCO Member Club | All rights reserved.