Looking for a festive Christmas shopping experience? Look no further than the AWC's 3rd annual, distinctively American Christmas market. From handmade knitted products and funky cloth bags to beautiful Christmas stockings and silver jewelry, you’ll be able to find something for everyone on your Christmas gifts list. We will also be selling used books (in English)! There is NO ENTRY FEE.
HOW TO GET THERE + PARKING
The market will be held at Fritznersgate 15, in Frogner, Oslo. As there is limited parking at the Church, we encourage you to use public transportation. Buses 30 and 31 (and many Bærum buses) stop at Frogner kirke—just one block away.
TAKE YOUR KID’S (OR YOUR OWN) PHOTO WITH SANTA!
Santa Claus will be available for photos at certain times both Saturday and Sunday. Bring your own camera, or we’ll take your/your kid’s picture and send you a digital photo file by email (perfect for your holiday greeting cards)! There will be a small fee to have your picture taken. The proceeds will go to to benefit the Oslo Crisis Center and our scholarship fund.
Santa will be available for photographs at the following times:
WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT OUR MARKET
• Silver jewelry
• Crochet/knit and sewn products – bags, ponchos, scarves and shawls, mittens, baby booties, wrist warmers, Christmas ornaments, Christmas stockings
• Handmade stocking stuffers, teacher gifts + baby items
• American Christmas food items – cookies, pies, Christmas breads, spices, jams, real vanilla extract, and more
• American memorabilia
• Other American products
• Sale of used books in English – books are just 10 kr each!
• Café serving grilled cheese sandwiches and warm drinks
• And don’t forget…SANTA will be there!
You can pay by VIPPS, card, or cash.
10% of all vendor sales, and 100% of the pictures with Santa fees, and bake sale and book purchases will go to benefit the Oslo Crisis Center and the AWC Scholarship.
PRAMS + STROLLERS MUST BE PARKED OUTSIDE
Please be aware that prams and strollers cannot be brought into the market, and they must be parked outside the building.